Hello & thank you for visiting!
I grew up in a small farming community where "please" and "thank you" were part of every conversation and people worked hard every day. My history includes earning a Bachelor's Degree in Interior Design, interning with an architectural firm, as well as a design company that specialized in model home design, and working in City Government for over 20 years.
When working with me, I can promise to make your buying/selling transactions as stress-free and streamlined as possible, ALWAYS keeping you and your needs the highest priority. (*See Reviews)
Qualifications & Credentials:
• Association of Realtors® Member
• Degree: Bachelor of Arts, Interior Design
• Reliable - Consistent - Trustworthy
• Zealous faith-based work ethic
• Works well with architects, contractors & others.
• Volunteer for various non-profit agencies
• Worked in city government for over 20 years.
Good communication, accurate information, and working with quality professionals are keys to successful buying and selling.
*Contact me today @ (208) 964-0226 I look forward to working with you!